We’ve started a convenient new service that will likely reduce the amount of overdue fines you have to pay.
Here’s how it works:
- Items that will NOT be renewed include magazines, browsing books and DVD’s, items with requests (holds), Inter-library loans, if the renewal limit has already been reached, or if you have a barred status.
- Items will NOT be renewed if there are requests pending, if the items are already overdue, or if the renewal limit has already been reached.
- The number of times an item is renewed depends on the type of material.
- Three days before your items are due, you will receive a courtesy message reminder.
- On the date the items are due, the system will automatically renew ELIGIBLE
If you have a question regarding due dates on any materials, please call the library at 330-854-4148.