Canal Fulton Public Library offers free wireless Internet access, as well as other electronic resources to fulfill our mission of providing the informational and recreational needs of our community.
Please note: The Library cannot control and is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information gathered over the Internet. In addition, the Library is not liable for any consequences of wireless network usage in any way, including but not limited to:
- The loss or interception of data
- Transmission of computer viruses
- Damage caused to your hardware or software
- All users of the Library’s wireless Internet access must abide by the Library’s Internet Use Policy.
- The Library’s wireless Internet access service is available during normal library business hours.
- The Library’s wireless Internet access points are not to be used for illegal purposes. Any violation of copyright or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any facility is strictly prohibited.
- Users may not display graphics that might reasonably be considered obscene.
- Library staff members are not able to assist visitors in configuring computer equipment. All users of the Library’s wireless Internet access must be able to configure his own computer or device. Please refer to your owner’s manual or other support services offered by your equipment manufacturer. (Library staff will verify the Library’s connections are up and running if a user has problems accessing the Internet via wireless.)
- Printers are not available via the wireless connection at this time. If you need to print, please save your information to a disk (or email files to yourself) and sign up to use a wired library workstation. The normal print copy fees will apply.
- It is strongly recommended that wireless Internet access users maintain up-to-date anti-virus protection. Maintaining security for your equipment via anti-virus protection, personal firewall, or other means is the sole responsibility of the user.
- The use of web cameras is prohibited.
- The Canal Fulton Public Library cannot guarantee that your hardware will work with our wireless connection.
Failure to comply with the Library’s Internet Policy and Wireless Internet Access Policy will result in the loss of privileges.