The children’s department will be closed all day on Saturday, February 23rd and for part of the day on Monday, February 25th due to the department being painted. During the period where the department is closed, a children’s librarian will be available to pull needed children’s material for library patrons. Materials can still be returned in the book drop or at the main circulation desk during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|Ohio State Highway Patrol:||#677 or 614-466-2660|
|USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline:||888-674-6854|
|Butterball Turkey-Talk Hotline:||800-288-8372|
|Crisco Pie Hotline:||877-367-7438|
|American Association of Poison Control Centers:||800-222-1222|
|National Helpline, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration:||800-662-4357|
|Ohio County Hotlines:|
We’ve started a convenient new service that will likely reduce the amount of overdue fines you have to pay.
Here’s how it works:
- Items that will NOT be renewed include magazines, browsing books and DVD’s, items with requests (holds), Inter-library loans, if the renewal limit has already been reached, or if you have a barred status.
- Items will NOT be renewed if there are requests pending, if the items are already overdue, or if the renewal limit has already been reached.
- The number of times an item is renewed depends on the type of material.
- Three days before your items are due, you will receive a courtesy message reminder.
- On the date the items are due, the system will automatically renew ELIGIBLE
If you have a question regarding due dates on any materials, please call the library at 330-854-4148.
Below is the list of new and updated resources. To see more resources click the "Research" tab on our toolbar.
How to use Lynda
Oxford Research Encyclopedias
Very Short Introductions
Small Business Reference Center
Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
Home Improvement Reference Center
Transparent Languages (First time users must click "Sign Up" to create an account to be able to log in and track your progress)
African American Heritage