Board of Trustees will have a special meeting for formal architect review in regard to project T2-18-0061 Canal Fulton Expansion.
Open to the public.
We’ve started a convenient new service that will likely reduce the amount of overdue fines you have to pay.
Here’s how it works:
- Items that will NOT be renewed include magazines, browsing books and DVD’s, items with requests (holds), Inter-library loans, if the renewal limit has already been reached, or if you have a barred status.
- Items will NOT be renewed if there are requests pending, if the items are already overdue, or if the renewal limit has already been reached.
- The number of times an item is renewed depends on the type of material.
- Three days before your items are due, you will receive a courtesy message reminder.
- On the date the items are due, the system will automatically renew ELIGIBLE
If you have a question regarding due dates on any materials, please call the library at 330-854-4148.
Below is the list of new and updated resources. To see more resources click the "Research" tab on our toolbar.
How to use Lynda
Oxford Research Encyclopedias
Very Short Introductions
Small Business Reference Center
Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
Home Improvement Reference Center
Transparent Languages (First time users must click "Sign Up" to create an account to be able to log in and track your progress)
African American Heritage
The author of Cross Keys, Carpet Bag and Pen
Will be speaking at the Canal Fulton Public Library Saturday, Oct. 20th at 1:30 p.m.
You can spend up to an hour with our library IT staff member to go over any questions you have with your mobile devices(iPad, smartphones, cameras, tablets), laptop or need help with Microsoft Office programs. To schedule an appointment please call 330-854-4148.