Notice is hereby given of the following meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Canal Fulton Public Library for December 2018.
This meeting will be held in the library’s Administrative Meeting Room on the second floor, Sullivan House section.
All meetings are open and the public is invited to attend.
For more information, please call 330-854-4148.
Library Board of Trustees – Regular Meeting
Wednesday, December 12th @ 7:00 p.m.
We’ve started a convenient new service that will likely reduce the amount of overdue fines you have to pay.
Here’s how it works:
- Items that will NOT be renewed include magazines, browsing books and DVD’s, items with requests (holds), Inter-library loans, if the renewal limit has already been reached, or if you have a barred status.
- Items will NOT be renewed if there are requests pending, if the items are already overdue, or if the renewal limit has already been reached.
- The number of times an item is renewed depends on the type of material.
- Three days before your items are due, you will receive a courtesy message reminder.
- On the date the items are due, the system will automatically renew ELIGIBLE
If you have a question regarding due dates on any materials, please call the library at 330-854-4148.
Below is the list of new and updated resources. To see more resources click the "Research" tab on our toolbar.
How to use Lynda
Oxford Research Encyclopedias
Very Short Introductions
Small Business Reference Center
Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
Home Improvement Reference Center
Transparent Languages (First time users must click "Sign Up" to create an account to be able to log in and track your progress)
African American Heritage
You can spend up to an hour with our library IT staff member to go over any questions you have with your mobile devices(iPad, smartphones, cameras, tablets), laptop or need help with Microsoft Office programs. To schedule an appointment please call 330-854-4148.